Thursday, December 16, 2010

New Pairing

Do you ever look into your closet and see two things that would go together perfectly and wonder why you'd never thought to pair them together before? That was totally the case this morning. I have worn this tank several times, and I have worn this cardigan a ton, yet I'd never thought to wear them together...duh! =)



Details:
-Tank-J Crew Outlet
-V-Neck Cardigan-Loft
-Always Skinny Jeans-Gap
-Kachiri Boots-Target
-Necklace-J Crew Outlet
-Earrings-Kenneth Cole via Macy's
-Ring-Forever 21

I love how the yellow in the tank is totally pulled out by the yellow cardigan. I'll be wearing this pairing again for sure!

Tonight I went to a cooking class/group with a few other ladies from our church and we made Christmas goodies...homemade carmels, fudge and peppermint patties...YUM!!! I cannot stop eating the carmels...they are addicting! Homemade carmels are like my favorite thing ever. I'll be making a big batch of them next week to give away to friends and family, along with a little something else...I'm still thinking about what to give this year...we'll see what I come up with. What do you like to give your friends/neighbors at Christmas? I'd love to hear your ideas!

It's getting late...time to get some sleep. Hope you all have a great day...till next time! =)

7 comments:

  1. Mmmmm! I loved getting your caramel last year. Can you e-mail me your recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last year we made jars with dry cookie ingredients that had a label on it telling them what else to add to it. My daughter enjoyed making those a lot!

    Love your outfit...yellow looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tank and cardigan are fab together. Good choice! Great picture on the wall behind you also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable - those pieces do look great together! And that caramel sounds yuuuuumy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tank and cardigan!
    Do you share your recipe for the homemade caramels?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE homemade caramels! That is something I give away some years. I have started doing homemade cheeseballs with a box of wheat thins since everyone always gets so much sweet stuff! This year our ward is not doing those gifts instead we are asked to donated to the needy families in the ward. I love that idea because the neighbor gift stress is GONE!

    ReplyDelete