Friday, December 17, 2010

Changin' it Up

I was in the mood to break away from the norm today when I went to get dressed...my winter norm includes pants in some form most days. Today I decided to bring out a skirt, tights and boots instead. I have to say, I will only ever do this in the winter when I know I won't be outside much...by the late afternoon it was just too cold to be hanging out outside with only tights on my legs. I like getting a little dressed up every now and then just for fun...I mean, why not?



Details:
-Sequin Tank-Gap Outlet
-Katelyn Ruffle Cardigan-J Crew
-Circle the Globe Skirt-Anthropologie
-Snakebite Belt-Anthropologie
-Stormy Seas Tights-Anthropologie
-Perry D-Ring Boots-Loft
-Pessinus Necklace-Anthropologie
-Earrings-Nordstrom
-Ring-Forever 21
-Bracelet-Vera Wang for Kohl's

Tomorrow is Friday...woo hoo!! I feel like this week has taken forever for some reason...probably because it's the last week of school and I'm really looking forward to not having to get out of bed at 6:30am to get my son to school by 8am for three weeks straight. I'm seriously excited about Christmas vacation! Can you believe it's just 9 days until Christmas? Holy cow...I really need to get wrapping! Are you ready?

5 comments:

  1. I love the color of your skirt....and I need to get wrapping, also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color skirt and it looks pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty outfit! I haven't wrapped one single present. I plan on having a wrapping marathon this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love busting out a skirt just because - you look adorable! I've wrapped a little bit here and there, but it doesn't even feel like I've made a dent. I need a marathon session this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been gravitating more towards pants in these colder days too, but thank goodness for tights when I want to wear a dress!

    ReplyDelete