Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

I look forward to the Nordstrom Anniversary sale every year.  I always manage to find a few goodies to bring home and this year was no exception!  I headed out this past week to shop the sale with my good friend and found some gorgeous new fall items!

Here are my picks for this year's sale:



Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks



SO what did I actually bring home with me?  There were a few pretties I couldn't pass up:

Faux Fur Vest (Top Shop)


My store didn't have this in stock so I ordered it and it just arrived yesterday!  I have wanted a faux fur vest for years and even bought one a few years back but ended up not loving the neckline on it so I returned it.  This one, however, is a keeper!  It's the perfect shade of gray/brown and fits so well.  Sadly it's now sold out online....hopefully they'll restock!




I sort of have a thing for neutral heels and this one had me at hello!!!  It is a stunner on and I love the fun heel...you can't tell in the pictures but it's metallic!  These will look great with skirts and skinnies!




Kate Spade has the most gorgeous jewelry!  I loved this fab cocktail ring...so pretty!




Perfect to throw on when headed to the gym or a work night!



 

Love these bracelets to throw on with a stack...perfect for fall! And both are just under $18 each...steal!!!  I couldn't pass up getting one of each color.


And there's a few things I'm still on the hunt for or still mulling over...





I love Zella workout clothes...they are great quality and just really cute!!!  I would wear these a ton!  I had them both in my cart and just yesterday they both sold out online so I'm wondering if maybe I can track them down at a store...hmmm...




Another cute bracelet that would look great stacked.  This one is also sold out online now...perhaps a restock will occur???  We'll see.


Surfice Pointy Toe Pump (Steve Madden)


These heels are so eye catching and I think they would be so fun to style.  I'm still trying to decide...what do you think???


The one item I really love but just didn't work out for me was the Steve Madden "Carrter" Knee-High Leather boots in Cognac...these are gorgeous and exactly what I'm looking to add to my closet this fall but they were just a tad wide around my chicken legs.  The circumference is 14" so I thought there might be a chance but they just looked too big.  BOO!  If you don't have an issue with the circumference you should give them a try...they really are adorbs!

What have you picked up during the sale? Still looking?  Headed back for more?  I'm going on a girls trip to Nashville in a couple weeks with friends so we'll be shopping the sale once more I'm sure while we're there.  Never know what you missed the first few times! =)

**************

Since we're on the topic of shopping great deals, don't miss out on Piper Street's latest new arrivals!  We have TONS of great summer styles in the shop right now!  Plus we're releasing the MUST HAVE white summer maxi tonight in the store at 9pm EST...this gorgeous dress is amazing!


Shannon from Birdalamode looks so fab in it!  We're so excited to release it tonight!  Don't miss out!

Happy Tuesday!!!

6 comments:

  1. I cannot even wait for this dress release!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the calf issue too! Any brands you have found that work well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the fur vest look for fall & winter. Would you mind posting some outfit ideas using a fur vest? I would have no idea how to style it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fur vest! I completely missed this goodie at the sale, but I'm definitely going back to check this out ASAP!

    http://www.tiffabulously.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete