Happy December everyone!!! I am so excited for the holidays this year and how fun that my 100th post would land on the first day of this holiday month!!! Today I have a fun giveaway to announce...in honor of my 100th post I have decided to giveaway a $25 gift card to my favorite store, Anthropologie! In addition, I'll throw in a few holiday goodies, since it is December after all.
To enter my giveaway you must do the following:
1. You must be a follower of this blog. If you aren't already simply click on the "follow" button on right side bar.
2. Leave a post in the comment section of this post telling me one item that is on your Christmas wish list this year. It can be anything...clothes, accessories, household items...anything. Please also include your email address so I can contact you if you win.
3. This contest runs from Wednesday, December 1, 2010 to Sunday night, December 5, 2010 at midnight, PST. A winner will be announced and contacted on December 6, 2010. A winner will be chosen randomly from all the entries.
4. Only one entry per person. Feel free to share this giveaway information with your friends in the blog community....the more the merrier!
5. Must be 18 years old or older to enter
*This contest is not sponsored or endorsed by Anthropologie. The gift card is being bought and purchased by the owner of Found in My Closet
Let the entries begin! Since I"m asking you what's on your Christmas wish list, I figured I'd leave you with mine.
Here are the Anthro items that MAY be mine if they hit sale this month...12 items for the 12 days of Christmas! =)
1. Easy Keeper Skirt--this is at the top of my wish list...LOVE!!!
2. Volante Tee--love this in purple and tan but purple will win out on this one.
3. Anticipation Heels--will these EVER go on sale??
4.Refined Cord Shirtdress--a great winter piece that looks so cute with boots.
5. Winter Beauty Pullover--this will most definitely NOT hit sale yet but I love it!
6. Alluring Sway Skirt--a great basic to have!
7. Field Skirt--I LOVE this in gold...come on sale, hurry up!
8. Glowing Leaf Skirt--I have a few combinations in my head for this one.
9. Floral Frappe Top--like this in green...I don't have hardly any green in my closet.
10. Akome Top--A very cute print to throw underneath a cardi.
11. Sweeping Stitch Heels--SWOON!!! Gorgeous color and super fun design!
12. Leaving this one open...I'm debating over a few things for this last spot so if you have an idea of what I should slide into spot #12 I'd love to know! =)
So there you have it...my ever growing wish list. December is the month I'm gonna be good. Hopefully not everything on this list hits sale in one week...that would be BAD! I certainly am not allowed to buy everything on this list...these are just my options.
Can't wait to hear about all the great things you have on your wish lists!