Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Quickie OOTD

Today is a bit crazy--trying to be productive while still feeling crummy. I'm starting to think this is all attributed to allergies and sinus issues. Who knows. I do know I'm over it...time to move on. I tried to pretend I was better this morning when I woke up so I could hop back on the treadmill for a run but when my throat was on fire and I could barely breath, I turned back over and went to sleep for a bit longer. Maybe Friday...my new "I'm gonna be better by then" goal. The first goal was today...failed miserably. Here's to the new goal!

So we have company arriving tonight...in about 4 hours to be exact. I have a few more things to get done before they arrive so this is gonna be a quick post. This morning I met up with some girlfriends for breakfast to send off our friend Amy (shout out!!!) who's moving to Japan this weekend. I'm a complete wreck about the fact that she's leaving...gonna miss her a ton. Don't wanna talk about it. boo!!! I'm pretending it's not happening at least for a few more days till I have to say goodbye for real. Anyhow, here's what I put together this morning:



Details:
-Ruffle Tank-Down East Basics (Spring 2010)--it looks red but it's actually a pinkish magenta!
-Cardigan-Ann Taylor Outlet (Summer 2010)
-Skinny Cropped Cargo Pants-LOFT
-Sandals-LOFT
-Necklace-Macy's (Summer 2010)
-Cocktail Ring-American Eagle
-Bracelet-J Crew
-Earrings-OLD

Who's excited to see what hits the big Labor Day sale tonight at Anthro??? It's the last week for free shipping so if there are a few certain things that hit the sale I'm gonna bite for sure (come on Molded and Melded Tee)!! =)

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Have fun with company!!! You look cute, I love that cardi paired with red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color combo! Hope you have fun and feel better soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great, I'd never guess you weren't feeling well. Just the same, I do hope you are feeling tons better by your new goal - especially with company in town. Hang in there! Can't wait to hear if you caved to anything on sale - I definitely had my last hurrah with free shipping this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit!Love the grey heels;)))
    follow me if u like http://rayabo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute outfit. I love that bauble necklace with the lucite, see-through large beads. Also what a cute floral black & white cardigan. White House Black Market comes up with at least one new B&W Floral cardi every season so this one reminds of those. I, too, own a floral black and white cardi so I will pair mine with a red or fuchsia top. I love how you have dressed up this outfit with the cute cargos. Those sandals, gorgeous necklace & pop of red definitely make it dressier.

    ReplyDelete