Friday, September 10, 2010

Bumble Bee

Just a quick OOTD post...I need to go clean out my car so we can pick up our friends to go to dinner without having them sit all over goldfish crumbs and milk splattered seats! I'm such a mom. First, thanks so much for all the sweet birthday wishes...it was a pretty good day all around. As for my present from my husband? Still to be determined...he said I'd have to wait till the weekend. Good thing I bought the back-up gift, right? It's all about being prepared I tell ya!

Anyhow, this morning it was a little chilly but I didn't feel like wearing pants or jeans so I pulled out my leggings...by the end of putting together my outfit I felt kinda like a Bumble Bee...



Details:
-Dress-Old Navy
-V-Neck Cardigan-Loft
-Leggings-Target ($6.00!)
-Olena Bow Flats-Target
-Necklace-Anthropologie
-Earrings-Forever 21
-Ring-OLD

Although I felt a little like a Bumble Bee I didn't really care....this cardigan is one of my favorites and I love it...Bumble Bee'ish with the black and white or not. I ran with it. It's all about attitude right?!!

Tonight we're headed out to my birthday dinner...we're going into the city to a Mexican restaurant called "Maya"...I've never heard of it so I hope it's good! I'm not sure what I'm wearing tonight yet...I'll figure it out after I clean out my car I guess.

Hope you all have a great Friday evening!!

5 comments:

  1. I love black, white & yellow together so I think you look super cute today. Can't wait to hear what your husband gets you! Have a great night out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look fabulous...love these colors together!!! Hope you had a nice dinner too!

    Statements in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, love that cardigan. I was in the store last week and told the SA that they needed to carry this cardigan in petite sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you look great and I really like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I hope you had a great dinner! I can totally relate to the car crumbs - I say if we ever got stranded in a ditch, at least we wouldn't be hungry with all the food crushed under the seats.

    ReplyDelete