Monday, July 26, 2010

My favorite 2010 Summer colors...again

For church yesterday I pulled out some of my new purchases from the last little bit...and I have to say I'm loving this cardigan!!! It's the second weekend in a row I've worn it...that's telling ya something. I've really become a fan of yellow and grey together this summer...with a touch of navy blue thrown in once in a while (not this outfit though). I am so excited I grabbed up the Rah-Rah-Rumba skirt and the Winding Road tank last week at Anthro's sale...not an ounce of buyer's remorse. They pair nicely together I think...



Details:
-Rah-Rah-Rumba Skirt-Anthropologie-Winding Road Tank-Anthropologie
-Floral Print Cardigan-Old Navy
-Snakebite Belt-Anthropologie (grey now sold out online)
-Seychelles "Password" Pumps-Nordstrom
-Earrings-Nordstrom
-Necklace-Lisa Leonard Designs
-Crystal Milano Bracelet-J Crew

And a close up of the earrings, since you can never see them:



We're off to visit my parents today...my one year old has been cranky since he woke up this morning so we'll see how the day goes. We'll probably be stopping in Old Navy with my mom today to pick up some fall school clothes for my big 1st grader...we discovered this weekend that all his jeans are now high waters on him. He grew a ton in the past few months!!!

Have a great day!!

15 comments:

  1. I also love yellow and grey together, and that outfit looks lovely on you! What a fab find from Old Navy, I would have never guessed it came from there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo and now I totally want both that tank and that cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this outfit! You look fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty Jenni...I love your entire outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that outfit and am totally going to copy you! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that outfit. I got the Rumba skirt in gray, but I think it would go well with that cardigan too. I'm ordering that cardigan tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely in this outfit - so feminine and pretty. The grey/white/yellow combination looks fresh and summery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous outfit, lovely colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! And I love those earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much ladies...you are all too kind! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just saw this outfit over at Kim's blog and wanted to tell you how much I like it! It so well put together. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this outfit!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know I am late on commenting, but this outfit is pure perfection!!! I love the combinations of grey, yellow, and white and the combinations of the patterns/textures are so fab. You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jenni, how are you. I have clicked on and started following your blog a couple weeks ago but I just now had time to start reading, since between a 60-hour work week, being a wife and reading a ton of blogs I didn't have a lot of time.

    Anyway: I love your chic, casual, sporty, girly-cute style and you are so thin (healthily so) for having 3 boys. I am sure they keep you very active.

    I love your style and I love Gray & Yellow together. I started reading/seeing every blog and every outfit from the very beginning and so far this is one of my most favorite outfits of yours. I am in love especially with that tank, cardi & belt. The shoes are nice too. =) I need a pair of mustard pumps and I would prefer a round toe & cone heel, too.

    Please stop by my page and start following me as I am new to blogging. Comments & advise are always welcome.

    http://elegancepersonification.blogspot.com/


    Take Care from Elegance Personified a.k.a. Ada (is my name). =)

    ReplyDelete