Friday, October 4, 2013

A little on the fancy side...

Thank goodness for Sundays.  

They're my guaranteed opportunity to pull out something a little more fancy than my regular day to day wear.


Lombard Dress-DownEast Basics
Seychelles "Thyme" Sandals-Amazon
Rosette Necklace-GroopDealz
Golden Totem Bracelet Set-Anthropologie
Bracelet-Twisted Silver
Dimpled Hoop Earrings-Anthropologie
Flower Bud Ring-J Crew

Do you look forward to opportunities to dress-up?

I'm looking forward to a relaxing, fun weekend with my hubby and kids.  We've got the elementary school fall festival, a trip to the movie theater to see Cloudy with a A Chance of Meatballs, and watching our church's General Conference on the agenda.  And maybe a little baking...we'll see. =)

Hope you have a great weekend!

12 comments:

  1. That dress fits you perfectly! I hear you on loving Sundays... it's my excuse to get REALLY dolled up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's such a comfortable dress too which is an added bonus!!

      Delete
  2. You look wonderful in that dress! I'd say that I always think I look forward to dressing up, but then when the moment comes, I never seem to find clothes that I really like, haha. For example, in a month we have a wedding and I've been dress hunting forever but everything looks hideous on me :/.

    Hope you have a fun weekend ;).

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sweet comment! I bet you are being way too critical of yourself!! Finding something to wear to events is always a little stressful, I agree. I hope you can find something you love to wear to the wedding!!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous!! And I love your new blog look too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is perfection on you. You definitely have to have the right figure for this dress and I always love green and navy together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a new color combo for me but I'm loving it! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it as with all of your outfits!! I stumbled upon your blog a few months ago and you reignited my love for Anthropologie. I took a hiatus after the birth of my twins because I was no longer working. Today, I dropped off the kids at school and made my way to Kenwood Town Centre to do some shopping. (FYI...they just marked down a bunch of new items today!) I bought the Pattern Pop Tee in the blue motif, super cute and the Cable-Fuse Pullover in gold, which looks cute with a polka dot shirt underneath. I am still on the fence about the Climbing Cables Cardigan and am ever so impatiently waiting for the Posey Patch Cardigan to go on sale. Keep up the posts!!! :)

    ReplyDelete