Friday, August 30, 2013

Five Friday Fab Fall Finds

Just a few fab finds I thought I'd share...



This is a total show stopper piece and since I treat yellow as a neutral it could go with so many things in my closet!  




I really have the urge to add something with a leather look to my closet and this might be the perfect way.  I love the edge it gives to this otherwise simple top.


3. Cosette Cardigan 


The plum color of this long cardigan is perfection and the detailing is super cute. This one is calling my name!




I really like the low profile of these booties...they would be great with ankle length or rolled denim.  



I mean, what isn't there to say about this gorgeous jewel-toned sweater coat?  It's AMAZING!  It's a lust-list item for sure for me.  My birthday IS coming up...someone clue my husband in! =)

Have you tried any of these items?  What do you think?  

What do you have your eye on lately?  I'd love to hear!

Have a great Labor Day weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, soooo lusting after that green sweater. That's just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these and hope that you get the green sweater coat for your b-day. My birthday is next month so I'm going to need to prioritize all of the items on my wishlist, too many to count, to purchase with my discount. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete