Thursday, April 21, 2011

Back at it...OOTD Catch-Up!

Hi everyone! I've been a little crazy this week so the blog got tossed to the side...but now I'm back! I've still been taking OOTD pictures so I have quite a few to post. I also took a little trip to Anthropologie on Tuesday and have some dressing room reviews to share with you....that'll hopefully be my next post. There's lots of fun new items hitting the Anthro floor!

I'll get right to it with the outfits I've been wearing this past week...first up I'll share what I'm wearing today (Thursday):





Details:
-Striped Tank-Forever 21 (Fall 2010)
-Grosgrain Ribbon Cardigan-Loft (Winter 2011)
-Skinny Cargos-Old Navy (Fall 2010)
-Rocketdog Sandals-Journeys (like 3 years old....love that these are back in style!!)
-Necklace-Fossil
-Ring-Forever 21
-Earrings-Express

And here's what I wore yesterday (Wednesday). I have to warn you...part of my crazy week included getting an emergency root canal yesterday so excuse the puffed up, numb face in this picture! By the way, this was the first time wearing my new TOMS and I LOVE them! They're SUPER comfy!



Details:
-Monthly Meet-Up Pullover-Anthropologie
-Always Skinny Jeans-Gap
-Glitter TOMS (Nude)-Nordstrom
-Lucky Necklace-Macy's
-Earrings-Forever 21
-Ring-Target

Tuesday (in the Anthro dressing room):



Details:
-Tiered Ruffle Top-Old Navy (Fall 2010)
-Cardigan-Gap Outlet (2010)
-Ultimate Skinny Jeans-Banana Republic
-Sandals-Banana Republic Outlet (Spring 2010)
-Necklace-J Crew Outlet (Summer 2010)
-Ring-Old Navy
-Kenneth Cole Earrings-Macy's

Monday:



Details:
-Floral Frappe Top-Anthropologie (Winter 2011)
-Chunky Open Cardigan-Banana Republic (Winter 2011)
-Skinny Cords-Loft (Fall 2010)
-Dollhouse Boots-Endless (Fall 2010)
-Necklace-Fossil
-Earrings-honestly can't remember!
-Ring-Forever 21

Sunday:



Details:
-Dress-Down East Basics (about 2 years old)
-Cake Decorator Belt-Anthropologie (via EA Trade Market)
-"Come Dancing Peep Toe Pumps"-Amazon (now sold out)
-Necklace-Gymboree (yes, you read that correctly...I got this years ago at a children's clothing store!)
-Earrings-Forever 21
-Bracelet-Gap Outlet

Saturday:



Details:
-Sequin Sunburst top-J Crew (Spring 2010)
-Cap Sleeve Top-Shade Clothing
-Cardigan-Banana Republic (picked this up a few weeks ago for $22!)
-Field Skirt-Anthropologie (scored this on second cut for just $19.99!)
-Yellow Flats-Target
-Necklace-Lisa Leonard Designs
-Earrings-Express
-Ring-Forever 21

So there ya go...almost a week in review of outfits! I'm equally as behind in doing my laundry as I am in blogging so I have that to look forward to this weekend. Lucky me. =(

Before I go I wanted to share with you a new fragrance I'm in LOVE with! A few weeks ago hubby and I were walking through Nordstrom on date night with friends and we decided to find some new perfume/cologne we liked. We didn't buy any but now I know what to get him for Father's day (and maybe he'll take the hint and hook me up on Mother's day?!?) I ended up really liking "Daisy" by Marc Jacobs.



Have you tried it? It smells so good! It's a very fresh, light scent. I am in desperate need for some new perfume so hopefully this one will find it's way to my dresser soon! Do you have any perfumes you like? Do share!

Hope you are having a great week...stay tuned for those Anthro dressing room reviews!

8 comments:

  1. Cute outfits!!! Loving Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb perfume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute outfits! I especially love what you wore to Anthro and on Sat/Sun - the Spring colors have me swooning! Can't wait to see what you tried at Anthro too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to go get my sniffer over to a nordstrom's to try out the Marc Jacob's Daisy. My favorite scent now is Paul Smith's "Floral" and Fresh's "Sugar". I also like Burberry's "weekend" scent. So sorry to hear about the root canal. OUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute outfits, all! Sorry you had an emergency root canal! That does not sound fun, but you looked great while having it done anyway:-)
    I am a bit of a perfume addict and use to always be on the hunt for my "signature scent" to wear all the time. Over the last year I have been buying the new smaller sizes (sprays and roller-balls) and this works much better for me, since I'm always wanting to try something new. My favs right now are:
    Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline
    Angel by Thierry Mugler (very strong, but very unique scent)
    Miss Dior Cherie
    Versus by Versace
    Flower Bomb by Victor & Rolf
    Saint by Kat Von D
    and yes I like Daisy a lot too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the Daisy Perfume as well - such a fresh new scent!
    Darling outfits - can't wait to see your reviews soon from Anthropologie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you smelled LOLA by Marc Jacobs? That was my favorite last fall and winter but I am needing a new fresh springy/summer scent will have to try Daisy out. Super cute outfits! Glad your back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenni! I am coming to S.F. area next month. Lets do a meet up while I am there. Email me. :) jayzwoman@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the perfume recommendations! =)

    ReplyDelete