Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I looked in my closet and found....

Hi there! Hope everyone had a great day today! I just wanted to drop in quickly with a few OOTD pictures from the past few days. I wanted to pull out a few items from my closet that I haven't worn in a while...I went digging into the tank section of my closet and here's what I found:



Details:
-Ruffle Tank-J Crew Outlet
-Wonder Tee-DownEast Basics
-Grosgrain Cardigan-Loft
-Skinny Jeans-Banana Republic
-Boots-Urban Outfitters
-Fossil Necklace-Macy's
-Kenneth Cole Earrings-Macy's
-Ring-Forever 21

I had to do a little layering action up top because the tank is a tad too sheer for my liking...kinda wishing that wasn't the case but all well. Gotta make it work somehow!

Today I dug a little deeper and found this tank (which embarrassingly enough, I don't think I've ever worn before--I don't think--and I bought it last summer...bad):



Details:
-Navy blue Striped Tank-Forever 21
-Cardigan-Loft
-Bootcut Jeans-Banana Republic Outlet
-Report Clogs-Famous Footwear
-Necklace-Fossil
-Earrings-Nordstrom
-Ring-Forever 21

I have seen so may people wear navy blue and orange together and I love the combo...not sure it totally works on me in this look though. It's not my favorite, but it was worth a shot! =)

So before I go, I have to give a shout out to Pamela over at Ginger Girl...she emailed me yesterday morning to let me know I won her Shabby Apple dress giveaway! SO exciting!!! Here is the dress that's on it's way to me now:



I seriously hardly ever win anything so I was totally shocked! It was a great way to start off my week. Thanks again Pamela, and Shabby Apple for your generosity!

Alrighty, I'm off to bed...gotta get some zzzz's so I can get up bright and early and run. Happy Wednesday to you all!

15 comments:

  1. Aww...congrats on winning!!!! It's yellow just like what you need for the wedding. Just plop a gray cardi over it. :) Can't wait to see it on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, and I love the dress you chose!
    I actually liked the second look better-the one you were unsure of. The stripes look great with the orange. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on winning, and that's a beautiful dress! I hope you post pictures when you wear it! I try to pull out pieces I don't wear much, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dress from Shabby Apple!!! So adorable...look forward to seeing it on you. I found another dress I want from there now. It's in their silk line...oooo aahhh :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the look of the navy stripes and orange cardigan on you too! And congratulations on winning the super cute dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that you got creative! It's that time of year where I'm really sick of all of my winter clothes and tights.

    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, that dress will look great on you! And I like the blue and orange look, I thought it was a really cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on winning that cute dress! I'm excited to see you wear it. Very cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was so happy when I saw you won!!! I love your outfits and that striped top looks like something from Anthro!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm loving the stripes. i pretty much need to have a few more stripey pieces on hand. pretty sure it'll change my life for the better;) love it girl!
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on winning that dress, it is so perfect for you! I've been trying to pull out items I haven't worn in awhile too! Its amazing how much stuff I've accumulated lol!

    ReplyDelete
  13. can't wait to see the dress on you Jenni!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are too hard on yourself in orange, I think that is such a cute, cute combo and it looks fantastic on you! I love both cute outfits! And hooray for winning the pretty dress!!!

    ReplyDelete