Friday, December 10, 2010

What I Wore

I'm exhausted and out of creative title ideas...sorry. "What I Wore" is as good as it's gonna get tonight. =) Today was a fabulous day...my luncheon went great and we all had a good time. Now that it's over, onto the next item on the to-do list!

Today I went simple with a top, jeans and boots. Nothing fussy, and totally comfortable:



Details:
-Wind Rippled Tee-Anthropologie
-Always Skinny Jeans-Gap
-Boots-Urban Outfitters
-Open Circle Necklace-Shabby Apple
-Earrings-Stella and Dot (gifted from a friend)
-Ring-Forever 21
-Bracelet-DownEast Basics

I've really grown to love this dark aqua/teal color...it can totally work for summer or winter in my opinion. I read somewhere that it was deemed "the color" for 2010. Hopefully it sticks around in 2011 because I'm a fan!

I'm headed to bed...I'm in serious need of some beauty sleep. TGIF (almost!!!)

7 comments:

  1. Love that top! And I agree, teal is such a great color year round and I read somewhere that it is universally flattering (or maybe that was turquoise?!?). Anyway, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! The teal color looks amazing on you. I hope you got some good sleep. I could use a good nights sleep. My toddler isn't letting me sleep at night and it's taking it's tole on me. TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit on you! I have the gray version of that top, but you are making me want the teal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You SHOULD love that color because it is beautiful on you! And there's nothing wrong with a tee, jeans, and boots -- it works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That color really was made for you, you look beautiful in it! Glad the luncheon was a success!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's the one color of that top that I didn't buy...because I have too much of it in my closet...its like my favorite color...it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dark aqua/teal is one of my favorites too. I get more compliments when I wear it. Great for blue eyes!! You look great in it too.

    ReplyDelete