Monday, November 21, 2016

FALL OUTFIT PLANNING

Happy Monday! 

This is one of my favorite weeks of the whole year...it's a short week at school for the kids and then we are headed out of town to visit family for Thanksgiving. And of course my absolute favorite holiday of the year is almost upon us...Black Friday! I'm so excited to go out with my sis-in-laws this year to enjoy the hustle and bustle of the start of the Christmas season!

Since it is the end of November the weather has officially turned (took longer this year than normal) and I'm loving that I finally get to wear all my fall clothes!!  Bring on scarves, over-the-knee boots, jackets and cardis...all my fall faves!!  I'm always trying to outfit plan so getting dressed in the morning goes smoothly so here's a few looks I'm loving for fall:

One.
Sporty Chic


Fall 1


Dress // Jacket // Bag // Booties // Earrings // Necklace // Ring

I own this whole look and love every piece so much!!  The dress fits like a glove and that bag has become my go-to for running around town!



Two.
70's Throwback


Fall 2

Turtleneck // Vest // Jeans (similar) // Booties // Bag // Necklace // Bracelet // Earrings

Longlines all around make for a figure flattering, chic look! These Piper Street booties are absolutely the most comfortable shoes ever and they're unbelievably warm, which is just what I want as the temps cool off!



Three.
Velvet Blush Crush


White/Blush


Top (now on MAJOR sale!!) // Jeans // Booties // Bags // Necklace // Earrings 

I'm loving distressed hem jeans this season and do you ever really need an excuse to wear velvet blush?  These booties had me at hello!!!



Four.
Olive Obsessed



Striped Peplum and OTK Boots


Top // Jeans // Boots // Hat (similar) // Bag // Necklace (similar) // Bracelet // Earrings (similar) // Ring (similar)

If there's one color I've been drawn to more than any other this fall it's olive green. It just screams fall and I love pairing it with contrasting colors!


Five.
Cozy Fall


Purple Fall


Top // Jeans // Booties // Hat // Bag // Earrings // Ring // Bracelet 1 and 2

Some days I just want to be comfortable.  Thankfully being comfortable doesn't have to mean giving up cuteness! This top is super soft and cozy...you could totally sleep in it.  And I might--don't judge. I'm in love with these heeled booties...that cute detailing totally caught my eye...I absolutely love them!

What are you loving lately?

XOXO,
Jenni




4 comments:

  1. The booties are so stylish and gorgeous. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the number three outfit, the velvet blush crush. This would be a perfect Fall outfit. Only, I will change the tops with the best sweaters. Thank you so much for sharing it here. I'm so glad I've found the website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is my favorite. We can wear the dresses as we wish. The designs are also so perfect and lovely . Here the dresses are so awesome. I love black trench coat women as fall collection very much. But here the dresses are so attractive and lovely. I love all the dresses here and all all the lovely collection of fashionable accessories. Pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete