Monday, May 2, 2016

HIGH-LOW TEE TWO WAYS

Happy May! This is the start of a crazy-busy month. I always say May is even crazier than December....all the end of the school-year activities, projects and get-togethers usually keep us busy enough but add-in a work trip to the west coast, new school orientations, selling our house, moving and my husband getting ready to change jobs full-time...one look at my calendar will have you running for the hills! Can I join you? (wink-wink) Just kidding. It will all be great! =)

You know what else is great? High-Low Tees! There's nothing better when it comes to basics than a great tee you can use multiple ways in your wardrobe!  The "Morgan" high-low tee from Piper Street has become a fast favorite and I find myself reaching for it constantly. I've dressed it both up and down and can't choose a fave!

Dressed Up:
TOP: Piper Street // JEANS: Anthropologie // JACKET: J Crew Factory // SANDALS: Steve Madden // PURSE: Rebecca Minkoff (similar) // NECKLACE: Baublebar // WATCH: Nanette Lepore // BRACELETS: Tiffany // EARRINGS: Old // SUNGLASSES: Nordstrom

Adding white jeans and sandals dresses this cute tee up to run errands all-around town, meet friends for brunch or volunteer at your kiddos school.

Dressed Down:
TOP: Piper Street // JEANS: Piper Street // JACKET: Piper Street // SHOES: Nordstrom // PURSE: Rebecca Minkoff (similar color) // SUNGLASSES: Nordstrom // NECKLACES: Baublebar and Roxbox // EARRINGS: Anthropologie (Old)

Pair a high-low tee with a Utility jacket, cropped jeans and Chucks for a park day, a trip to the zoo or to the soccer field on Saturday!

*************

Like I said, I love both looks and really can't choose a fave! Which is more YOU?? 

Here are a few more high-low tees I'm loving right now:





xoxo,
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment