Wednesday, April 13, 2016

NINE NEUTRAL SANDALS FOR SPRING


TOP: Piper Street (similar) / JEANS: Piper Street / SANDALS: Piper Street / PURSE: Kate Spade (similar)/ SUNNIES: BP (Love these!!) / EARRINGS: Kendra Scott / BRACELETS: Baublebar

I live in sandals all spring/summer long. Occasionally I'll pull out a pair of flats but most of the time you'll find me in wedges or block-heeled sandals. Call me crazy but I just feel more like myself in heels! Although I'm usually drawn to bright colors when it comes to sandals I have a serious addiction to neutrals. I love them all! Cognac, metallics, tans...really, can you ever have enough options?! NEVER!

 I've rounded up nine of my favorite neutral wedged or heeled sandals just for you! I own #3 (shown above), #5 and #9 and can say I truly love them all! 


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

What sandals are your faves? Do you own any of these?

xoxo,
Jenni

1 comment: