Monday, April 18, 2016

CAN'T STOP WEARING IT...



DRESS: Piper Street / DENIM JACKET: J Crew Factory / SHOES: Anthropologie-Old (similar) / BELT: Piper Street (similar) / SUNGLASSES: Nordstrom / NECKLACE: Kate Spade

If there's one thing I can't stop grabbing from my closet right now it's my jean jackets! I've been wearing them non-stop...with dresses, white jeans, cargo skinnies...you name it, I somehow find a way to pair it with a denim jacket. They're what I like to call the perfect outfit finisher...they just have a way of making your outfit look complete!  

Here's a few of my favorite denim jacket options at the moment...we'll also be getting a lighter wash denim jacket in at Piper Street soon too that I'm super excited about!


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10

Are you a denim jacket junkie?? Fess up, how many do you own?? Your secret is safe with me. =)

xoxo,
Jenni


No comments:

Post a Comment