Monday, February 8, 2016

PINK & RED







Top-Vince Camuto (out of stock)
Skirt-Piper Street (old)

One of my favorite color combos on the planet is red and pink. It's very "Kate Spade" and lets be honest, who doesn't want to emulate the great Kate Spade?! I couldn't resist pairing this amazing hot pink top and red midi-skirt for Valentines...and of course I had to throw in a little leopard print for good measure, obvi.

I'll be traveling to LA for work next week..I'm so excited to get out of the snow and into the sun for a few days!! I'm definitely a CA girl at heart and love heading west to visit! Let me know if you have any good tips or suggestions for fun things to do or places to eat while I'm there! I've been to LA many times but there's always new places to try!

xoxo,
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment