Monday, October 5, 2015

MY FALL SHOE FAVORITES!

Fall is officially in full swing...time to pack away the sandals and open-toed shoes and bring out the boots!

There are so many great fall shoe options out there at all different price points...I've rounded up some of my favorites to share with you!
Fall Shoes
1. "Zahra" Snakeskin Flats-Piper Street
T-strap sandals are a HUGE trend this season and these affordable options are neutral in color so they go with everything!!! The T-strap look is so much for flattering than the ballet flat in my opinion! I've worn these a ton so far...they are must-haves!

2. "Talisha" Tassel Heeled Bootie-Sole Society
These navy stunners are the perfect height and stand out amongst a crowd because of their color and cute tassel detail! Love them!

3. "Solter" Pointy Toe Booties-Vince Camuto
I'm not gonna lie, these beauties had me at hello! The color alone got my attention!!! Vince Camuto makes quality boots and while they are a little on the pricier side on my list they are worth every penny! Added bonus...they're surprisingly comfortable too! I took my normal size in these so I'd say they run true to size.

4. "Gorgeous" Over the Knee Boots-Steve Madden
I am a huge fan of Stuart Weitzman boots but they are a bit steep when it comes to price so when I saw these great dupes from Steve Madden I was so excited! Just an FYI--the reviews say to order a half size down because they run big...most people agreed. They come in a few different colors but the taupe color caught my eye...because I have a slight obsession with neutral colored shoes. =)

5. "Saffri" Boots-Ivanka Trump
These are another great over the knee boot option that are similar to the heeled Stuart Weitzman boots for a fraction of the cost. They don't have the tie at the top but are absolutely gorgeous! Again, this merlot color gets me every time!

6. "Alexis" High Heel Snow Leopard Print Boot-Boden
Have you ever come across a pair of shoes you simply can't get out of your head? Yea, me too....these!!! I have occasionally purchased items from Boden over the years but never shoes so I gave it a go with these amazing booties and couldn't be happier! Something you should know about Boden is they aways have sale codes floating around so never place an order without a code! The size guide for these was spot on and the quality is fantastic! I will say they were not the most comfortable shoes so I opted to put a gel insert in them from Target and now they're great! Overall an amazing, standout shoe for fall!

7. "Scout" Booties-Piper Street 
I'm always on the lookout for unique designs and the look of these booties are just that...different and unique, in a great way! The gray-brown color goes with everything and the block heel makes these great options for everyday wear. They are sold out right now in anything over a size 7 but we'll be restocking them very soon so check back!!

8. "Margot" Booties-rag & bone
If you're looking for a pair of booties and are willing to invest a little more in them, I'd definitely recommend these as a great option. I'm not sure I've ever tried on a pair of booties this comfortable to be honest...they are extremely well made! The "Carmel Nubuck" color is a little different than your normal taupe or tan which is fun too...always looking to expand my neutrals!! (wink! wink!)

9. "Ouverte" Wedges-Jeffrey Campbell
Loving the look of these lace up wedges! I don't usually gravitate toward black shoes but something about these just grabbed my attention! Love that they are closed toe...could be great with dresses, skirts and denim!

10. "Paige" Fringed Ankle Bootie-Sam Edelman
Fringe is back this fall and a neutral bootie with fringe is just what my closet craved! I grabbed these cute booties during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this summer and am so glad I did...they are perfect! They are super comfortable and are great for everyday. Highly recommend (and just FYI--they ran true to size for me).

11. "Kingdom Ghillie" Pointed Shoes-Topshop
If you couldn't already tell I have pointed toe flats on the brain this fall. I loved the lace up look of these fun red flats...every closet needs a great red shoe! I had to size up in these to allow enough room for my toes...but other than that they are perfect!

Do you have any of these in your closet already? What shoes are you loving for fall??
Do tell!!!

Happy Monday!!

xoxo,
Jenni

Follow me on:

INSTAGRAM

FACEBOOK

PINTEREST

YOUTUBE

3 comments:

  1. I love your shoe wishlist! The knee high boots are totally on my list too!
    -Beth
    BandGSparrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shoes are always so on point! I am a bit obsessed with those scout booties from Piper Street. I keep checking back to see if my size is available. All good things come to those who wait!

    Janeane
    Designing From My Closet
    www.designingfrommycloset.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete