Sunday, August 30, 2015

LOVE LIST: PRE-FALL

It's my favorite time of year...FALL is almost here!! I absolutely love the fall months and especially fall clothes! I'm already loving the idea of ankle booties, cardigans and scarves...bring it on! I've picked up a few fall items lately and thought I'd share a few of my favorite finds with you. Good things are meant to be shared!!!


Recent Buys-Fall 2015



1. Sole Society "Tiffanie" Hobo-The second I saw this cross-body bag I knew it would be the perfect fall staple purse. The cognac color is classic and will go with so many things! It's unfortunately sold out now at both Sole Society and Nordstrom in this color but black is still available at Nordstrom (but keep an eye out because it's already been restocked once at Nordstrom...never know when they may restock again!)

2. Southwestern Print Kimono-Forever 21 has stepped up their game a bit over the last few seasons...I have found several items I've been impressed with! This long lined kimono jumped out at me last time I was in their store...I love the dark color and subtle print. And of course the long length drew me in...long line ANYTHING seems to be catching my eye in a big way these days!

3. Garcia Rancher Hat-I walked into Anthropologie the other day and this hat was the first thing I saw. I walked right over to it, tried it on and knew it was coming home with me for fall. I think it will go with everything---black, brown, a myriad of colors of the rainbow...it's basic yet unique all in one.

4. Flannel Shirt-H&M is one of those stores I check out about once a month to see what's new and this month I fell in love with this basic cream and black plaid shirt. It's neutral (but not boring) so I think it will be a great fall staple in my wardrobe. It's perfect to wear with jeans and booties or to tie around my waist to accent a midi dress.  And at only $25 you really just can't afford to not get it!

5. STS Blue "Nikki" Flare Jeans- I have owned several pairs of flare jeans in recent years but I have mostly shied away from them in favor of skinnies. I usually pull out a pair once or twice a year to wear and then they find their way back to the shelf where they remain for another 6 months or so. This fall I'm starting to feel like flares again (hello 70's vibe!) but didn't want to spend a bunch of money on updating my wardrobe with a new pair...so when I found this pair from Nordstrom for under $60 I pulled the trigger. I love the fit and the length was good...pretty long on my short legs but since I wear them with heels or wedges they hit at a good spot.

6. Tanzanite Spike Tassel Pendant Necklace-Baublebar has become one of my go-to spots for jewelry. I loved this pendant necklace when I saw it! It's dainty yet stands out all at once! Love the neutral color with the small pop of purplish-blue too...highly recommend!

7. Vince Camuto "Fossel" Heel Sandal-A great spot to find deep discounts on great shoes is Nordstrom Rack. I came across these black heels and couldn't pass them up! They are edgy and cool and can go with jeans, skirts and dresses! And they were 46% off...yes, please!

8. ASOS Midi-Pencil Skirt in Suede-Last year I was obsessed with all things faux-leather. This year I'm STILL loving faux-leather, but I'm adding suede to the list too! This camel color pencil is the epitome of fall...just the cutest! I ordered my regular size and it fit great. Can't wait to pair this with heels or booties and my new black hat!

9. Beaded Envelope Clutch-When I look for clutches I've trained my eye to look past anything basic...I'm all about eye catching and unique and this beaded clutch is definitely that! This gorgeous clutch is coming with me to NYFW in a few weeks!! Nordstrom always has a great selection of clutches and bags in general!


What fall items do you have your eye on? Do you have any of the above?? I'd love to hear!!

xoxo,
Jenni

Follow me on:

INSTAGRAM

FACEBOOK

PINTEREST

1 comment:

  1. If black off shoulder dress keeps women a sense of mystery.Then knitted midi dress shows the neat and pure of a girl.

    ReplyDelete