Monday, May 25, 2015

PATTERN PLAY

 





Top - Piper Street 
Layering Tee - Piper Street 
Jeans - Piper Street
Shoes - Piper Street
Necklace - Ily Couture
Earrings - Kendra Scott via Rocksbox
Bracelets - Nordstrom and Piper Street 
Watch - Marc Jacobs


If you look in my closet it would be no surprise that I am stocked up on pattern and lots of color. In fact I sometimes challenge myself to NOT wear so much pattern and color in one look just to see if I can do it! Today I went with a compromise...pattern up top and a pop of color on bottom.  Grid print has been a huge trend this past season and I love the subtle interest it offers a look.  The "Campbell" top and "Hayden" jeans from Piper Street are really great pieces that can both be mixed and matched several ways. And because I can't help myself these coral fringe beauties found their way onto my feet. I mean, how could I pass up the chance to wear coral and fringe at the same time?!!  I finished off the look with another small pop of color in my jewelry...these gorgeous earrings from Kendra Scott came in my May Rocksbox and I loved them! Mint colored jewelry is always a good idea,  am I right?!! If you haven't signed up for Rocksbox get a free month on me! Use code "foundinmyclosetxoxo"!!

I've got one more great deal for you today...in honor of Memorial Day we're offering 20% off your entire purchase at Piper Street!! The look above (grid top, jeans and shoes) comes out to be just under $90 when you use code SUMMERVIBES at checkout!  Talk about a great look for less!! Sale ends tonight at 11:59pm EST.

Hope you enjoy the holiday!! I am truly grateful for those who have served our country and sacrificed in more ways than one to protect our freedoms.

May we never forget.

xoxo,
Jenni

Follow me on:


No comments:

Post a Comment