Thursday, April 30, 2015

BOW BEAUTY








Skirt - Piper Street
Shoes - Dolce Vita (from Nordstrom Rack) 
Clutch - ASOS
Necklace - Stella & Dot (old)
Bracelet - J Crew Factory (and other is sold out)
Rings - Baublebar and Nordstrom



I love adding pieces to my closet that are classic yet unique.  When I shop I challenge myself to find items that stand out in a crowd.  The new "Brinkley" skirt from Piper Street definitely garners attention! It's absolutely gorgeous and is such a flattering style and length! I first paired it with my new "Keme Dotted Tee" from Anthropologie and somehow loved the skirt even more...coral and blue just might be my new favorite combo!! This would be the PERFECT look to wear on Mother's Day! If you're in need of a bow beauty in your closet it's your lucky day...it's the last day to get all skirts and dresses for 20% off at Piper Street with code: LOVEMOM

Happy Thursday, friends!!

xoxo,
Jenni

Follow me on:


1 comment:

  1. Ummmm... yeah.. so you have the most amazing collection of neautral sandals I've ever seen and I think I love these the most. I literally just clicked through your site and bought them. BOOM!
    You're adorable. Love.
    Heather Wyancko
    http://ForageFashion.com

    ReplyDelete