Monday, March 23, 2015

Insta Lately

Happy Monday!

Just a week away from the start of Spring Break and I am feeling it!  Everyone in the family is ready!     Last week was a busy one...lots going on! Here's a peek into my week from Instagram:

Florals and open toe sandals for our first day of beautiful spring weather...finally!!


My favorite new green H&M dress found it's way into my closet just in time for St Patrick's Day.


Sunday nights are for treats!!!  Peanut Butter Blossoms are one of my absolute favorite cookies...everyone loves them!!


I absolutely love this new jacket from Piper Street. Blush is my new favorite color and I simply cannot get enough!


This week's favorite color combo...citron and pink.


Date Night with my man..."Insurgent" was really good...so was my salted caramel milkshake!!!


Casual Saturday...I got so many compliments on this cute sweater from Piper Street when I was out and about!  Paired it with my new distressed denim from J Crew Factory...only $30 with an in-store promo!  Love a deal!!!  You can find them online HERE.


Movie night at home! These four guys are my favorites!!  Love my silly hubs and being a boy mama is the best!!

Have a great week!!

xoxo,
Jenni

Follow me on:










No comments:

Post a Comment