Monday, March 30, 2015

BLUSH MOTO










Dress - ASOS I bought the tall version which is now sold out
Jacket - Nordstrom
Clutch - ShopBop
Shoes - Nordstrom
Necklace-Baublebar (similar)
Earrings-Banana Republic (similar)
Watch - Marc Jacobs (similar)
Sunglasses-Prada


Blush has been a very popular color in my closet lately.  I find myself wearing some light shade of pink multiple times a week....and I may have to stop myself from wearing it daily! I came across this gorgeous blush moto jacket while browsing online and it literally was love at first sight! There was no chance...it was a done deal.  The structured shoulders were a fun detail I was excited about after seeing the trend on the runway everywhere at Fashion Week last month. It's going to be a huge up and coming trend for the rest of the year, I have a feeling. And can we talk about fringe for a second? About how I can't stop with it either? Loving it on shoes, bags, clothing items...I'll admit it took me awhile to jump on the fringe bandwagon but now that I have, I'm all in.  

Today is our first official day of spring break...I slept in till 8am, the sun is shining, about to hit the gym for a workout...life is good!  Can spring break last forever? =)

Hope your Monday is a great one!!

xoxo,
Jenni

FOLLOW ME ON:


8 comments:

  1. Nice outfit! Love the moto style jacket and tassels on the shoes!

    http://www.bluelabelsboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate how fast Tall styles are selling out these days - they are ideal for me but I have a hard time getting my hands on them! Love this look - the ruffle of the dress pairs so nicely with your moto jacket! Two thumbs up. :)

    Sequins&Stilettos


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! You have to be quick these days! Thanks for your kind words, cute girl! -Jenni

      Delete
  3. What a pretty color for a jacket, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tara! I am crushing hard on pinks right now! =) Jenni

      Delete