Thursday, January 30, 2014

Tribal Print

A huge trend this past year has been tribal print and from the looks of it it's going strong into spring.  It's all over!  I happen to love it if it's done right, like in this cute top:


Original Polyvore set for this look can be found HERE

"Emrie" Top-Piper Street
Eunice Cashmere Cardi-Anthropologie
Jeggings-American Eagle
Miz Mooz "Siri" Knee-High Boots-Amazon
Beaded Seaford Strands Necklace-Anthropologie
Bracelet-Anthropologie
Marc by Marc Jacobs "Henry Chrono" Watch-Piperlime
Dimpled Hoop Earrings-Anthropologie
Linked Circle Ring-Anthropologie

As much as I love this Aztec-print top, the necklace was what I started with when putting together this outfit.   I absolutely love the colors!!!

Have you jumped on the tribal/aztec-print bandwagon??  

13 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I love the colors and the necklace ties it together perfectly. Only wish you still had that top in a small. Any plans to restock it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, especially the necklace!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright colors in this outfit. It makes me so ready for Spring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is so pretty !
    I can't wait for spring !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything about this...so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright and cheerful outfit.

    Hope you had a great weekend.
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute!! It looks like your ready for Spring as much as I am:)

    Aloha, Kat

    House of Polynesia

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty look :)
    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the tribal print! btw love the color coordinator of your closet. Great look!

    KT
    www.KTRstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this trend too, especially when worn like your look! I love these vibrant colors on you, and you look so so cute!

    ~Jacy
    www.lovelenore.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you still going to blog???

    ReplyDelete