Monday, December 30, 2013

Modcloth "Uniquely You" Polyvore Challenge

I was recently contacted by Modcloth to see if I wanted to participate in their "Uniquely You" polyvore challenge this week.  I happen to love Modcloth so of course I said yes!  The challenge is to take an item from their site of their choosing and create a look with it using up to seven other Modcloth items to dress it up.  This was the dress they chose as the centerpiece this week:





I was excited to see they chose a "little black dress" because those are the most fun to accessorize!  Here's the look I came up with:



Modcloth Polyvore Challenge

Modcloth Polyvore Challenge by jennifoundinmycloset featuring a round mirror


I love playing with color so I couldn't pass up the chance to add in some brightly colored tights and fabulous bold jewelry. Isn't that necklace is darling?!  And even though the shoes are black, there's a touch of whimsy with the polka dots.  Polka dots are one of my favorite patterns to work with!


Check out Modcloth's polyvore account HERE to get ideas on how to style even more of their clothing.  Their stylists are always coming up with creative ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment