Monday, October 14, 2013

An all-day look

Happy Monday!

Hope you had a great weekend!  We finally made it to the pumpkin patch to get our pumpkins for the front porch and decorated around the house for fall...bring on Halloween!!!  

Last Thursday I had a busy schedule and a few different places to go.  I needed an outfit that could get me from breakfast, to running errands, to the outlets for a little shopping, to a doctor appointment, to after-school practices to a baby shower.  This maxi dress was the perfect solution:


Cinch & Flow Maxi-Anthropologie
Fingerprint Blooms Cardigan-Anthropologie
Split Surface Belt-Anthropologie
Harachi Cork Wedge Sandals-Target
Color Goes On Necklace-Anthropologie
Dimpled Hoop Earrings-Anthropologie
Enamel Square Bracelet-J Crew Factory
Golden Totem Bracelet-Anthropologie
Marc by Marc Jacobs "Henry Chrono" Watch-Piperlime
Flower Bud Ring-J Crew

A basic black maxi is a must-have in your wardrobe.  If you don't have one, get one, STAT!

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love the look of a black maxi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you styled this maxi. It looks perfect for a stylish on the go mom like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow I still don't own a black maxi dress but I need one badly! Love yours and how you styled it for fall, but still wore color!

    ~Jacy

    ReplyDelete