Thursday, July 4, 2013

Red, Floral and Navy Blue

Happy Fourth of July!!

I've been a bit absentee the past little while, just enjoying summer and some family time.  My parents are here visiting us this week from California so my kids are on cloud nine and enjoying all the fun attention that comes along with a visit from grandma and grandpa.  We'll be in and out all week but I wanted to hop on really quick and say hi!  I'm alive!  Just to prove it I'll even share an outfit I wore to church this past Sunday.  This is a fashion blog, after all.  


Original Polyvore Set for this look can be found HERE

Floral Frappe Top-Anthropologie
No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Garden Floral-J Crew
Seychelles "Come Dancing" Peep Toe Pumps-Amazon
Factory Brass-Plated Crystal Necklace- J Crew Factory
Sainte Chapelle Earrings-Anthropologie
Golden Totem Bracelet Set-Anthropologie
Classic Pave Link Bracelet-J Crew
Marc by Marc Jacobs "Henry Chrono" Watch-Piperlime
Geometric Bouquet Ring-J Crew

This is my version of "red, white and blue" this Independence Day.  A few minor adjustments but close enough, right?!?   I love this fun floral print and thought it would be fun to pull out the reds and blues from the print.  

Do you have any big fourth of July plans?  BBQ'ing and fireworks are on the agenda for us.  Just hoping the rain will stay far away!

And I couldn't let you go before mentioning Anthro's tag sale...what did you score??  I was glad to finally see an extra percentage off sale items kick in this week and happily got a few price adjustments for myself.  Here's a few of the items I ended up with over the course of the tag sale:

I had already bought these in the lighter denim color and love them so I went for the white too.



I was able to score a PA on this necklace...yay!  I highly recommend it...it's so cute!



I already own this great tee in white so I decided to add a few more colors to my closet.  When you find something you love you buy multiples, am I right? =)



This is yet another multiple being added to my collection.  My best friend gifted me the blue motif of this fab statement necklace last year and I've worn it a ton so I couldn't pass up the chance to grab it in white when it went down in price.  As shocking (or not) as this may sound, I don't own a single white necklace!  I'm all about bright and bold colors usually so this one will be fun (and a challenge) to play around with.


What did you grab??  

Stay tuned...I visited my local Anthropoogie last weekend to make some returns and was able to try on some of their latest offerings.  Reviews are coming! I ended up finding some fab items and couldn't help but snatch up a few.  =)

Enjoy your day!

10 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! I have that skirt and love it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's such a fun skirt to mix and match!!

      Delete
  2. I have had my eye on that long necklace....gonna have to snatch it up now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should! You have till tonight to grab it for just $23!!!

      Delete
  3. What a pretty skirt! I'm so happy to hear you are enjoying your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your twist to the traditional red, white and blue...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got a PA on the necklace as well. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy be-lated 4th!! You look gorgeous and always put together. I love that skirt on you!!

    ReplyDelete