Monday, July 15, 2013

My Anthro sale picks and catching up with a few OOTD's!

Happy Monday!

This morning brought a whole new set of markdowns at Anthropologie...yay!  Here's a few of my favorites:

Bottlegreen Dress
I wore this to my brother's wedding a few months ago and love it!


I have this top in a few colorways...it's perfect to dress up or down.


I couldn't choose which I liked better so I went with both. =)


 Leopard-Spotted Skinny Belt
This is such a versatile belt...love it!


I actually purchased this in the red colorway a few months ago and then returned it because I thought the X-Small was a bit short on my long torso.   I figured I'd wait it out for sale and then grab it in a size Small for that extra inch or so of length.  Hopefully it works!  I really like the fun fabric design!


Did you pick anything up this morning??

********************

Since I've been a pretty bad blogger lately, I have lots of outfits I've recently snapped pictures of that I haven't shared yet. In an effort to catch up a little I thought I'd share three of them with you today.  

#1


Original Polyvore set for this look can be found HERE

Revolved Blooms Blouse-Anthropologie
No. 2 Pencil Skirt-J Crew
Seychelles "Hamburg" Pumps-Amazon
Candy Cluster Pendant Necklace-Anthropologie
Marc by Marc Jacobs "Henry Chrono" Watch-Piperlime
Silver Bead Bracelets-Tiffany
Bangle-J Crew Factory
Elench Dollop Hoop Earrings-Anthropologie
Ring-Forever 21


#2


Original Polyvore set for this look can be found HERE

Forever Fond Top-DownEast Basics
BP 3/4 Sleeve Cardi-Nordstrom
1969 Deconstructed Always Skinny Jeans-Gap
DV by Dolce Vita "Tex" Wedge Sandals-Francesca's Collections
Catalina Snakeskin Necklace-Anthropologie
Marc by Marc Jacobs "Henry Chrono" Watch-Piperlime
Flat Link Pave Bracelet-Very Jane
Terra Deco Drop Earrings-Anthropologie
Ring-Forever 21


#3


Hace Sol Peasant Top-Anthropologie
Cap Sleeve Tee-Shade Clothing
Shorts-Boutique via Very Jane
ALDO "Tossie" Sandal-Nordstrom
Necklace-Francesca's Collections
Bracelet-Twisted Silver
Marc by Marc Jacobs "Henry Chrono" Watch-Piperlime
Gold Rung Earrings-Anthropologie
Flower Bud Ring-J Crew

It's been a crazy summer here...the weather can't make up it's mind so I've been wearing a little of everything.  Today the sun is out and it's gonna be a hot one...actually may feel like summer finally. Yay!

Hope you have a great start to your week!

12 comments:

  1. Very cute. Great anthro sale pieces today. Missed your blogs but hope you are having a great summer so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa!! I miss blogging too! I'll be back to a more regular schedule when school starts up again!

      Delete
  2. Super cute outfits! I finally scooped up the Primary Cardigan - the sale price was much more doable for me. ;)

    Sequins&Stilettos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't gotten anything yet, but a bunch of stuff on my wishlist hit sale, so I have to go revisit and consider!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's always the hard part. Narrowing it down can be so darn hard!!! Hope you grabbed a few fab things you really love!

      Delete
  4. Oh yay! I've been waiting for the Bottlegreen Dress to get a MD. :)
    www.shannonheartsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you grab it? It would be so cute on you!

      Delete
  5. Ok......why have I not yet purchased that anthro catalina snakeskin necklace. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MUST GET NOW! Go get it, for real...you'll be glad you did!

      Delete
  6. I love the length of those red shorts! And I'm jealous that you had a day for jean-wearing. It's just too hot these days. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I'd love to adios the jean wearing and welcome in warm weather for a solid month straight! The weather here is so fickle!

      Delete