Thursday, October 25, 2012

Catching my eye...accessories edition

Just a few things that have caught my eye this week...

Lisa Leonard Designs introduced their newest release yesterday and it was a pleasant surprise to see they are now carrying gold products!  I happen to LOVE LOVE LOVE this cute necklace...it seriously may be heading my way...I'm very tempted!  It's so simple and perfect!  I've had great experiences purchasing jewelry from here in the past so I can personally recommend them!



I am always on the lookout for a great belt and this one from Anthropologie does not disappoint!  Most of their belts have the design on the front section of the belt and then turn into an elastic band around the back, but this one carries the cute scallop design around the entire length of the belt.  It does run a little small so size up to be able to buckle it right in the center so there's no gap. 



It's no secret I love jewelry from Anthropologie and these cute earrings are no exception.  The color combination is perfection and they could be mixed and matched with a ton.  They're big enough to be seen but not too overwhelming at just 1 1/2" length.



A new to me site, Brighthouse Baubles, has the cutest Bubble Bracelets on sale for just $9.99 right now, normally $18 (sale goes through tomorrow (Friday)...get your deal offer through their Facebook Page HERE).  It's such a great deal!  They come in a variety of colors and are totally adorable.  The only problem is deciding which color to get!



You can also enter a giveaway on the cute blog Minted Glam to win a Navy Bubble Bracelet of your very own...click HERE to enter!

What has caught your eye lately?  

4 comments:

  1. Great items you choose, love them all ! I am following you now, feel free to check out my blog as well :-)

    xoxo Keke

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I love that the design goes around the entire belt...it's so cute!

      Delete