Thursday, October 4, 2012

Boot Weather

Last week was the first time I pulled out a pair of boots to wear...the cooler fall temps are making it easy to welcome back boots into my wardrobe rotation.  I decided to pair them with a top I scored on sale at Banana Republic on our house hunting trip back in June.  With the sale price and a rewards card I had at the time, I brought this blouse home for just $6!  


Blouse-Banana Republic/ Always Skinny Jeans-Gap/ BDH Boots-Urban Outfitters/ Necklace-Tiffany/ Bracelet-Silpada Jewelry/ Earrings-American Eagle/ Fireworks Ring-Banana Republic

Have you busted out your boots yet?  

I'm off to spend the day with my hubby...he had the day off today so we're planning on running some errands and having lunch together with Mr. 3 year old as well, of course.  

Have a good day!

3 comments:

  1. I am taken in by your photographing skills.
    Every time the same pose (with no change whatsoever)
    How do you manage that ? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What can I say, I'm super talented when it comes to photography. ;). I've certainly never claimed to be a great photographer. If only I had a tripod!!

      Delete