Thursday, August 9, 2012

Lucky Find!

Once in a while I try really hard to hold out for a great deal on Anthro items.  I tell myself over and over NOT to put a certain something in my online cart, but to wait it out and see if I can score it on super sale at 2nd or 3rd cuts.  My size is always the first to sell out it seems, so it's hard to hold out, but sometimes it actually pays off.  Case in point:


Australe Cardigan-Anthropologie/ Ruffle Tiered Tank-Loft Factory/ Always Skinny Jeans-Gap/ Steve Madden sandals/ Small Open Circle Necklace-Shabby Apple/ Twisted Silver Bracelet/ Ring-Target

A few months back I accidentally deleted my online Anthropologie wish list.  Oh boy...if you have an online Anthro wish list you know how valuable that little thing can be, so to lose it was a total bummer.  The gorgeous Australe cardigan (pictured above) was one of the items on my now deleted wish list. I had been watching it to see if the price would drop again.  Fast forward to the month of June...moving week for me to be exact.  I got an email from the awesome Jessica of Breakfast at Gigi's letting me know she had a lead on an Australe cardigan that she thought I might have been waiting to find.  Oh, and by the way, it was now only $19.95!  Um, YES!  She put it on hold for me at her local store and I was able to call and do a charge send for it (with free shipping!!).  So now this little beauty sits happy in my closet and I can feel good about the fact that I waited it out and was lucky enough to grab it for just $20.  If only I was always that lucky!  Huge thanks Jessica!!!

Just an FYI...I received my Loft Corded Dobby Striped Trench coat in the mail yesterday and it is amazing!!    It fits perfectly.....I love it!  If I were to make a top 5 list of must haves this fall it would definitely make the cut.    Lucky for you, Loft came out with a 40% off promo today so you can grab one for a great price too!  AND it's fully stocked in all sizes...bonus!  I'd re-order it with the promo but since I got free shipping the first time around it only comes out to be a $6 difference...not worth the trouble. I'll try to remember to take a picture of it on today and post it, for anyone that is interested.  

Off to get my to-do list started...on the list today is to buy patio furniture and find a side table and chair for my family room.  I also need to figure out what to do with my fireplace mantle.  The design dilemma never ends!  Yesterday we got the kid's backyard play set ordered so at least I got that checked off the list.  Only about 101 things left! =)

Hope you have a great day!




16 comments:

  1. Love your cardi...and I so reordered the LOFT trench too to get the better discount haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent score! The cardi is A-DOR-ABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great score!!! And, like Tara, I totally went into the store and returned/repurchased the Loft trench to get a better deal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice...love it when the deal gets even better!

      Delete
  4. Awesome score on that cute cardi - Yay for Jessica and her eagle eye at her store! I ordered the trench - can't wait to get mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I swear you always get/find the best deals. The cardi looks great on you and it will be nice to have going into fall. I also plan to pick up the trench.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a score on that cardi - I love it. And so sweet of Jessica! That trench seems to be a big hit in the blog world. F21 had one very similar a few months ago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica pretty much rocks! =) Sweet find at F21...did you grab it??

      Delete
  7. I ordered the corded jacket earlier this week in my regular size then read a few blog reviews that it runs big? Did you order a size down or your regular size?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered my regular size XS...it fit fine...maybe a little big through the arms (but you can tighten that at the wrist) but I have broad shoulders so I think the XXS may have been too tight up there for me. I ordered online so I wasn't able to compare sizes in person or anything. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  8. Great blog dear.
    Check out this lovely giveaway on my blog:
    http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.nl/2012/08/seven45-giveaway.html
    xo.

    ReplyDelete