Friday, December 16, 2011

TGIF

Here it is 1:30am on a Friday morning and I'm wide awake. That would be because I fell asleep on my bed at like 9pm (I laid down intending to just "rest") and woke up at midnight. Whoops! There went my night! Now I'm wide awake. I'm so glad it's finally Friday. Last day of school at last. A three week break is sounding fabulous right about now!

I wanted to share a quick outfit I wore last Saturday...I was in charge of putting together a Christmas breakfast for the ladies at church and wore this to the activity:



What I Wore:
-Top-Ruche (was a dress, but I had it altered)
-Cardigan-Loft
-Jeggings-American Eagle
-Land & Lake Heels-Anthropologie
-Earrings/Necklace-Ruche
-Ring-Forever 21

One of my favorite finds this fall has been these AE Jeggings...they are so comfortable and super affordable...especially when they hit a 40% off sale (coming in at under $30)! I highly recommend them.

Tonight we have hubby's work party to attend...I'm planning on pulling out some sparkle for the occasion. I'm thinking I'll wear my sequin J Crew Factory top I picked up last month. Don't you love a good excuse to get all dressed up!?!

Have a fabulous Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Aren't jeggings the best?!? I like the top you paired them with here. Such a brilliant idea to have the dress altered into a top. I should probably do that with a few things I have hanging in my closet right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shoes = <3

    Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete