Hi everyone! Happy middle of the week! Welcome to my second round of "Wow Me" Wednesday picks...where I choose five items that I'm loving this week. I'll get right to it:
1. Fossil Tortoise Watch-LOVE! This watch fulfills the animal print trend that's SO in right now and the darker color of the band screams fall to me. So cute!
2. Halogen "Lynden Pump" from Nordstrom-These are gorgeous! I love everything about them...the wide ankle strap, the two-toned material and the heel height. I certainly wouldn't mind having these in my closet! I didn't even know Halogen did shoes...where have I been?
3. Seychelles "Cleary Heels" from Anthropologie- I first saw these during the Anniversary sale at Nordstrom in the mushroom and cognac colors and was intrigued. Then I saw them in yellow at Anthropologie...oh my cute! I still like them in cognac as well, but the yellow is so fun! These are my typical go-t style so I'm almost surprised I like them, but I do! Too many fun colors to choose from...what's a girl to do?
4. Stained Glass Baubles Ring from Ruche-I recently picked this ring up from Ruche (hasn't yet arrived). I loved the colorful mix of glass pieces and think it will be the perfect accessory to mix and match with!
5. Twisted Ascot Tee from Anthropologie-Anthro knows how to do a top well and this is no exception. I haven't yet seen this in person, but online I'm in love. I love the red color, the neckline, the possibilities of wearing it with pencils skirts or jeans....a great basic with a twist!
Are any of these already in your closet? What do you think...any of these must-haves in your book??