Thursday, April 28, 2011

Middle of the Week Outfits

This week is moving SLOW! I swear it should be Saturday already...really. My mom came down to hang out today which is always fun. She's staying the night so she can watch my boys in the morning while I go get my hair cut and colored! I love haircut and color day...two hours of sitting in a chair reading magazines, enjoying the brief moment of no one asking me to do something for them while my hair gets a little prettier (hopefully)...one word...BLISS. Sometimes two hours is all I need. Don't get me wrong, I truly love my kiddos and being "needed" but all you moms know what it's like...sometimes you just need two hours to yourself. It's good for us!

I have a few outfits to share with you from the past two days...first up is what I wore today:



Details:
-Molded and Melded Tee-Anthropologie
-Cardigan-Ann Taylor Factory
-Skinny Jeans-Banana Republic
-Red Wedge Sandals-Target
-Rock Candy Bracelet-Anthropologie
-Kenneth Cole Earrings-Macy's
-Small Open Circle Necklace-Shabby Apple
-Ring-Forever 21

I finally decided to pick up these cute red wedge sandals from Target last week...I was sick of walking down the shoe aisle trying to avoid them. They're so super cute and such a great deal!

And here's what I wore yesterday:



Details:
-Top-Ann Taylor Loft
-Cap Sleeve Tee-Shade Clothing
-Cardigan-Forever 21
-Skinny Jeans-Loft
-Flats-Target
-Lucky Necklace-Macy's
-Bangles-Gap Outlet
-Earrings-Express
-Ring-Pac Sun

I found this cute cardigan last week when I was looking around Forever 21 for a maxi dress (which I found...can't wait to share it--it's SOOOO cute!!!) and loved the spring like colors and wide stripes. It is really well made for being from F21 to be honest...I've been quite impressed with the few things I've found there lately.

So hopefully the rest of the week goes by quickly...I am really looking forward to the weekend. Hubby is coming home after being gone for two months for work, we have a date night planned with friends and then I need to get my house picked up and ready for my inlaws who are coming to visit next week. Lots to look forward to!

Hope you all have a good day!

6 comments:

  1. I almost wore my Molded and Melded yesterday (but styling fail prevented that from happening, haha). Your cardi reminds me of the Field Game a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love staring at your feet because you have the cutest footwear - and these outfits are no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I'm not the only one experiencing the never ending week. I always love to see your OOTD posts because they are very doable and practical for us moms who don't want to look like all the other moms at pick up time (hello, do you own ONLY sweatpants). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute!!! I ordered another maxi from F21 and can't wait for it to come!!! As for the lace dress I LOVE it!! It hits me knee length but I wear a med so I am not sure if a small would fit the same. I am going to wear it with my pot of gold seychelles and a mint green JCrew cardi on Mother's day! My sister is thinking about getting it and I am not sure if she did or not. I will say this it's much prettier IRL then online. Seriously I love F21 lately?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright yellow and white striped cardi. So pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you layer! The F21 cardi is adorable and with that pink/purple T? Perfect!
    I have also walked past those red wedges several times....next time may be the breaking point;-)
    I so know what you mean about getting away for a couple hours. My mom is my hairstylist, so most of the time we're doing it in my kitchen or her salon back home. I do appreciate getting out and away for a mani/pedi though. Occasionally I get to have the full salon experience when I don't get to see my mama, and it is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete