Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Another Tuesday...

Tuesdays mean sale days at Anthro!!! I only picked up one thing from the sale this morning...I was able to find the Percussive cardigan in the neutral motif...love this cute cardi!



It just looks like it will go with so many things. I also saw that the Double Torsade Necklace that I finally got around to buying last week went on sale this week from $28 to $15...I re-ordered this and returned the one I already had--still in it's packaging. I did stop by the Anthro in Berkeley today on our way home from the San Francisco zoo and returned the Falling Tiers cardigan that I bought a few weeks ago...it just wasn't doing it for me. So after all was said and done, I actually walked away with money returned to me along with my new cardigan and necklace.

So as I mentioned, we trekked out to the San Francisco zoo today with some friends...it was another overcast and chilly day in the bay so we all had long sleeves or hoodies on. I stayed pretty warm in this gray cardigan...it is part wool so it does the trick. Since I knew we'd be walking for a few hours, a pair of flats was just what I needed.



Details:
-Ruffle top-LOFT (Spring 2010)
-Wonder Tee- Down East Basics
-Cropped Jeans-GAP(LOVE THEM!!! Getting them for $24.99 make me love them even more!)
-Long sleeve cardigan-Shade Clothing (Fall 2009)
-Zebra flats-Target (Winter/Spring 2010)
-Earrings-American Eagle
-Necklace and Watch-Fossil

I love this ruffled top from LOFT...the light aqua color is so pretty and goes great with gray. And I can't tell you how much I love these cropped skinny jeans...they're so soft and comfy! I highly recommend them!

Did you get anything from the sale section at Anthro today?? What are you still waiting for to go on sale?? I am dying for the Molded and Melded Tee to hit the sale section one of these days...I love it in green. Crossing my fingers for sooner rather than later!!

6 comments:

  1. Love the ruffle top... just can't get enough ruffles this season! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute, I love the flats! And I also got the torsade necklace in mint and I've never tried it on so we'll see if I like it when it gets here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grabbed a few things on sale but was pretty modest (I thought!?) Cute outfit and perfect for the zoo. If you were here you may die of heat it's been SO HOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit for the zoo - hope you had fun!

    I love the cardigan you picked up - I saw the pictures of it on Carrie Underwood and it made me want one, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought that cardigan too. Did you size up?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LC--I had to go by the reviews so from those I decided to get an XS...I usually get XS or Small in everything. I hope the length is ok...the XS is harder to find than the Small's right now so I figured it it doesn't work out I could still find a Small floating around. Hope it works on the first try though! DId you size up??

    ReplyDelete