Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Best (OOTD)

Happy Sunday everyone! Today has been a good day...I woke up feeling totally rested which is such a rare thing these days. It was fabulous! The only thing on the agenda today was church this afternoon so I needed a dress or skirt. I've been excited to wear my new skirt from LOFT that I got with an exchange the other day so I pulled it out. I paired it with a top I got from Forever 21 last fall and some brown buckled heels.



Details:
-Foil Finish Pencil Skirt-LOFT
-Ruffle Short-sleeve top-Forever 21 (Fall 2009)
-Rocket Dog brown Buckled heels-2008
-Gold Uptown Bracelet- Twisted Silver
-Earrings-Charlotte Russe (got these for $3.35!)
-Necklace--forgot to put it on before I took the picture but I wore my Shabby Apple gold small circle necklace

I acually really liked this outfit...I'll be wearing it again for sure. I love the shimmer of the skirt...a little sparkle never hurts!

I'm T-minus 6 days from our little getaway in San Francisco...and more importantly my day off from my shopping ban! Woo hoo! I'm looking forward to stopping by H&M, Forever 21, Anthropologie, Macys, J Crew...and whatever else my husband has the patience for! I'm guessing he'll want to take a nap at some point in the day...that'll be a good chance to get over to a store or two also! We've been to San Francisco a million times, but there's always hidden gems I don't know about. If you know of a great shop, restaurant, etc to go to in the city, let me know. I'd love to hear!

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!!! That skirt it adorable with the little sparkle!!! Your trip sounds so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom & I love a restaurant called Scala's on Powell. I guess you can get the food anywhere, but we love it. Also on Powell is Michael Mina's Clock Bar in the Westin St. Francis. I met a small group for cocktails and a couple apps. It was a nice time spent there. If you need a lunch, you can't beat the selection at the bottom of the Westfield Mall. Since I live in the Bay area I sort of go to the same places so I don't profess to be of much help.

    Have fun in SF! Incl the 3 floors of F21 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! I love that skirt and those sandals. Have fun in San Fran!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I can't believe that is a F21 top, it looks like it's from the Loft, too. Such a cute skirt, it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete