Monday, June 8, 2015

SUMMER MIDI








------------
Dress - Sonnet James
Jacket - J Crew Factory
Necklace - Piper Street (similar)
Bracelets - Piper Street (similar) and Baublebar
Earrings - similar
------------




Some days I wake up feeling like putting on shorts or jeans is just an impossible task....anyone else?  Those are the days my dress section in my closet becomes my friend. I wear dresses in the summer a ton...they are every bit as functional as wearing pants if you choose the right ones!  I find wearing maxi dresses or knee-length dresses to be the best options for my on-the-go lifestyle and love that you can dress them up or down as much as you want! A while back I picked up this dress from Sonnet James and I am loving not only these fun summer colors but the versatility it offers.  It's so easy to throw on a jacket to give this dress a totally different look too...either tying it around your waist for a more sporty look or wearing it with your sleeves rolled a bit for a casual look. Jeans jackets are my go-to for breezy summer nights!

Are you a midi-dress fan too? If you haven't tried one yet go for it! There are so many great options at all price points across the web! Below are a few of my faves right now:


Nordstrom






xoxo,
Jenni

Follow me on:


3 comments: