Friday, May 15, 2015

STYLE IT: THE PLAIN WHITE TEE

I'm excited to get back to a series I started long ago...my "Style-It" series is back!  I'll take an item and style it multiple ways to help you get the most out of your closet!  This week it's the plain white tee.  We all have one...or two...or eight.  What, just me? (wink-wink!!)

A white tee is definitely a staple piece everyone should have in their wardrobe but how often do you actually wear it? And do you wear it the same way every time? I've found myself falling into a rut when wearing my favorite white tees so I decided it was time to get a little creative and come up with some new ways to style them!  Here's six looks you could put together using a lot of things you probably already have in your own closet!!

As a side note, I just purchase the white Micay Tee from Anthropologie used in all of these sets and really love it! It is slightly sheer (as most white tees are unfortunately) so I'll need to layer it but the shape and fit are awesome! For reference I took it in size X-small.




#1
The Sporty Tee
Pair your white tee with rolled up patterned denim, slip-on shoes and a cross-body bag for a sporty look!

White Tee Set 2

Tee/ Jeans / Shoes / Bag / Necklace / Bracelet / Earrings / Ring 


#2
The Monochromatic Tee
Use pops of color in your accessories and shoes to make an all-white look stand out!
White Tee Set 3
Tee / Cardigan / Jeans / Bag / Belt / Shoes / Necklace / Bracelets / Earrings / Ring


#3
The Dressy Tee
Front-tuck your tee into a pencil skirt and pair it with laced up sandals for a dressed-up look you can wear anywhere!

White Tee Set 4


Tee / Skirt / Bag / Shoes / Necklace / Bracelet / Earrings / Ring


#4
The Boho Tee
Pair your tee with a flowy-kimono and boho-inspired accessories to give a 70's inspired outfit.


White Tee Set 1

Tee / Kimono / Jeans / Hat / Bag / Shoes / Necklace / Earrings / Ring


#5
The Date Night Tee
Dress-up your tee with a structured jacket and heels for a night out on the town!


White Tee Set 6


Tee / Jacket / Jeans / Bag / Shoes / Sunglasses / Necklace / Bracelet / Earrings / Ring


#6
The Weekend Tee
Cool and casual with boyfriend jeans and colorful accessories.


White Tee Set 5


Tee / Jeans / Bag / Shoes / Necklace / Bracelet / Earrings / Ring


Which look is for you? Which look do you want to try?  I'm personally going to try out the monochromatic look very soon...loving it!

Happy Weekend!!!

xoxo,
Jenni

PS--I just got an email from Anthropologie announcing FREE SHIPPING on orders $150 and over this weekend! Use code "HELLOSUNSHINE" at checkout.
Now might be a good time to pull the trigger on some items you have your eye on!!

Follow me on:

INSTAGRAM

FACEBOOK

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips. I can't live without my basic white tee.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it true?!! The white tee is a must-have!! Thanks for stopping by!!
      xoxo

      Delete