Thursday, October 10, 2013

Scallops Galore and a sneak peek at some fall finds from Target!

Happy Thursday!

Just a quick post this morning...hubby has the day off and we're heading to breakfast with our youngest. He's just a little excited to be the center of attention for the day. =)

One recent Sunday morning when getting dressed for church I pulled out my Solid Scalloped Blouse to pair with a skirt.  When I held it up to this plum colored skirt it was a match made in color heaven.  Then I noticed they both had scallops...double score!  You can never have too much of a good thing, am I right?!


Original Polyvore set for this look can be found HERE

Solid Scalloped Blouse-Anthropologie--on sale now!!!
Scalloped High Waisted Skirt-Shabby Apple
Vince Camuto "Elanie" Pump-Amazon
Color-Goes-On Necklace-Anthropologie
Crackled Mosaic Bracelet-Anthropologie
Gold Bangles-Gap Factory
Marc by Marc Jacobs "Henry Chrono" Watch-Piperlime
Sainte Chapelle Earrings-Anthropologie
Flower Bud Ring-J Crew

Oh...I stopped by Target yesterday and found some fab fall pieces that I may have added to my closet.  Maybe. =) 


If you follow me on Instagram you've probably already seen my little sneak peek but stop by the blog tomorrow to get the details!  

Enjoy your day!

15 comments:

  1. Ooh, love this pairing Jenni! So pretty. I was just thinking that I need to check out the Target fall stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I like to do a walk through the women's section about once a month just to see what gems I can find. I was really impressed this time!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Lol...that's a great way to put it! Should have thought of that for the title of the post! ;)

      Delete
  3. Loving the plum with the yellow...perfect for fall. Cute finds at Target. I bought the shirt on the left a few weeks ago,they have some great items for fall this year. Between Target, Anthro, and J. Crew Factory (50% off everything right now...did you pull the trigger on anything), I'm going to be broke. I can't wait to see more of your Fall outfits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I walked through J Crew Factory today and all I came home with was a burgundy cardi. There were a few things I liked but they didn't have my size...gotta look online to see if they're on there! Whatcha get?

      Delete
    2. Factory Printed Pleated Top (bright aqua)

      Thinking about grabbing the Clare Cardigan in Cabernet, vintage berry, and golden mustard. TheStretch Wool Peplum Dress, and theWarmspun Intarsia stripe dot sweater.

      Delete
  4. Love this pairing. Looking forward to your Target reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought that blouse on the right, the colors literally stopped me in my tracks in the store. Did you know they also used the same material on a longsleeved, (almost) knee-length dress? It was very, very pretty but I passed because I wanted the top more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the dress too! It was a shorter length on me that didn't work though (I wear knee-length or longer). The top is more versatile anyway I think...you can wear with denim, black pants or tucked into a skirt. I'd love a cute black leather (or look-a-like) skirt to pair it with!!

      Delete
  6. That yellow(ish) Target sweater...totally saw that last week and plan to purchase it this weekend...great taste! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it so cute? And the color is spot on for fall...you'll love it! =)

      Delete
  7. Beautiful pictures! I love that skirt and those leopard shoes.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the plum-purple skirt and the colors in your outfit!

    ReplyDelete