Thursday, September 12, 2013

Sunny Yellow

We woke up to dark skies and pouring rain this morning...I think fall has arrived.  At least for now.  I've learned to never say never when it comes to the weather in the mid-west.  We had 90 degree, pool-going weather on Monday...and now this.  To brighten up things a little bit I thought I'd share an outfit I wore last week on Labor Day.  That was a beautiful day for a BBQ!


Original Polyvore set for this look can be found HERE

Solid Scalloped Blouse-Anthropologie
Pilcro Stet Slim Printed Crop Jeans-Anthropologie
Steve Madden Veta Wedges-DSW
Kulfi Strands Necklace-Anthropologie
Triptych Hoop Earrings-Anthropologie
Marc by Marc Jacobs "Henry Chrono" Watch-Piperlime
Bracelet-J Crew Factory
Gold Bangles-Gap Outlet
Flower Bud Ring-J Crew

Sometimes you try on something in the dressing room and you just know you can't leave the store without it because it's too good to leave behind...well that was the case with this cute top.  I even texted my BFF a picture all excited about my find from the store.  She agreed...it was a keeper.  It can be styled a million ways...so versatile!

Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE that shirt! Keep waiting for it to hit fresh cuts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is so cute, you'll love it! Hope it hits sale soon!

      Delete
  2. Adorable outfit! I absolutely Love your chic printed pants, and your statement necklace is major!

    ~Jacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's hard to find printed denim that's not too crazy looking so when I found these I jumped on them!

      Delete
  3. Still love that blouse and bummed it didn't work for me. I will live vicariously through you, I guess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that top on you and youll get a lot of use out of it. It adds the perfect pop of color which will be great in any season.

    ReplyDelete