Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Cardigan Weather has begun!

Fall officially starts this weekend..yay!  I'm so excited for the change of season!  Fall in the mid-west is my favorite time of year.  The trees are all starting to change colors and the crisp, cool air has arrived.  You know what that means...cardigan weather!  

Here's one of the first "fall" outfits I've worn since the cooler temps have arrived:


Original Polyvore set for this look can be found HERE

Premium Sheen Cardigan-Anthropologie
Skimmer Legging Jeans-Gap
Seychelles "Hot & Bothered" Sandals-Nordstrom
Bracelet-Twisted Silver
Marc by Marc Jacobs "Henry Chrono" Watch
Double Hoop Earrings-Banana Republic
Flower Bud Ring-J Crew

I'm so excited to start wearing layers and jackets again!  No, that doesn't mean I'm excited for the snow to begin too...I wish fall would last like 8 months out of the year...I'd love for it to take winter's place!!!  One can dream right?!

Stay tuned...my birthday package arrived yesterday from Anthro and I'm so excited about what was inside!  I'll fill you in tomorrow.  I'll be sharing reviews of two pairs of booties for you as well...one pair from my birthday package (hint hint) and another pair of must-have fall booties that will fit in perfectly with every wardrobe.  These are the booties I think I've been searching for all along! 

Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Love this combo. Fall is also my favorite season. Looking forward to hearing about your b-day gifts and reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this season, wearing cardigans and scarfs and hats
    http://ohmyprettylittlelife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited for layering... yes, but the wind that comes along with cooler temps over here? NO! You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, wind ruins everything!!! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  4. I love these colors together! Yay for cardigans! I'm just not ready to talk about snow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these colors together! Yay for cardigans! I'm just not ready to talk about snow. :)

    ReplyDelete