Saturday, November 10, 2012

Three Weekend Look Ideas

I love the weekends...some weekends we are super busy and others we can relax a little more. We were pretty busy yesterday and last night but we'll be making it up for it today by having a little fun.  A bit of play time outside in the sun (it's suppose to be 68 degrees here today!!!) and a trip to the movie theater to see "Wreck It Ralph" are on the to-do list.  These are my favorite kinds of Saturdays! =)

Here's a few outfit possibilities for the weekend that I came up with using items from my closet.

Enjoy your weekend!

#1:

4 comments:

  1. I love mustard and mint together - great outfit! Hope your day was wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni - I love how you create unexpected outfits using colors I wouldn't have thought of putting together. Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these outfit ideas - the orangey-yellow sweater with mint is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all but #1 is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete