Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursday Thoughts (with an OOTD)

-It's Thursday already! This week has actually gone by pretty quick, thankfully. I'm really looking forward to the three day weekend (as if we didn't just have a three week break).

-I'm looking forward to going out to dinner with friends at Gott's in Napa for girl's night on Saturday night. Can't wait! Burgers, fries, milkshakes and girl talk...some of my faves!!

-Thursday nights are good TV nights...excited for the new episodes of Grey's and Project Runway All-Stars tonight (although I'm missing Heidi Klum...who is this new host anyways?)

-We just told my husband's commanding officer our wish list for where we want to be stationed next. Now we wait. I'm so impatient...this may kill me.

-Anthro just keeps coming out with more cute versions of the Catalan Tee...I want one of each. Now I love this one too:



-This is the first year in a long time that I don't mind the month of January. Usually it's my least favorite month and I feel such a let down from the holidays but this year I'm sorta loving this month for some reason. Perhaps it's because I'm just excited it's finally 2012 and I know big things are happening this year? Whatever it is I like it!

-I really want to be better about sending birthday cards/presents on time this year. It sounds silly but I'm seriously terrible about it. I think I sent my one sis-in-law's birthday present to her in September this year...her birthday was in June. Bad. Sorry Erin. =) Gotta be more prepared!

-I started reading a few tutorials online about how to use my camera better. I'm totally excited to learn. I wish there was a class I could go take to actually be taught instead of trying to teach myself. I know there are classes out there...it's just not a convenient time to be taking one right now. One day.

-This is what I wore a week ago...love this cute cardi I scored for half off last month!



-Hibai Cardigan-Anthropologie
-Top-Banana Republic Factory
-Jeggings-American Eagle
-Land and Lake Heels-Anthropologie
-Lucky Brand Necklace-Macy's
-Earrings-Express
-Bracelet-Silpada Jewelry (gift)

-I can't stop eating Mike & Ikes this week. They're so addicting!

-I really wish my hair would grow about 5 more inches...I'm running out of patience.

-I wonder if I'll ever grow out of being a procrastinator? Probably not.

-I told my son I was 30 the other day when he asked how old I was. Forgot I was actually 31. Whoops. I think I'm too young for my memory to already be fading!

-Did I mention tomorrow is Friday? YAY! Almost the weekend!

Have a great day! =)

6 comments:

  1. The purple and orange are an unexpected color combination, but it works so well! Also, I love your bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love your outfit- very cute!

    I know what u mean about PR- at first I didn't think I was gonna like the new host, but she's not that bad. I just didn't know Heidi was leaving? What's the story there- why new judges and host? oh well, I'm still watching, just hope the challenges get better. Everyone knows using fabric like material from the grocery/pet/99cent store is not creative!

    mindofmr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you enjoyed gotts! it's about a 10 minute walk from our house (we're east of the silverado trail). we actually ended up getting gotts take out tonight- perfect for a day of watching football (as i read fashion blogs!) next time you're there you should go into oxbow and get some 3twins ice cream- that always have amazing, unique flavors (along w/ the classics!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marina---thanks for the ice cream tip! We've eaten at Oxbow before...love the chocolates and cupcakes in there! Gott's was so good tonight, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that top! Such happy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all, that orange looks great on you!
    Secondly, I'm glad I'm not the only one that's late sending gifts and things!! I think it's fun getting unexpected presents later on though! Ü
    And I can't wait to hear where you'll be moving!

    ReplyDelete