Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Plaid Love Once again

Back in the day I loved plaid. I loved plaid flannel button-up shirts (product of going to high school in the 90's), plaid sheets, plaid shower curtains, plaid socks, plaid-plaid-plaid-plaid. I moved away from the plaid trend a bit these past few years...I think it was a bit of overload for too many years in a row. Now, in the past few months, I find myself attracted to this classic pattern yet again. When I saw Anthro's cute Tartan Boucle Blazer online for the first time I got weak in the knees and my plaid love was once again renewed. I watched this cute little number sell out online and decided to track one down in a store when the 50% off coats/sweaters sale hit a few weeks back. Luckily I was able to find one in So. Cal and did a charge send. I pulled it out to wear last Friday to my son's class holiday party (I'm one of the room moms). It was the perfect daytime party piece!



What I Wore:
-Tartan Boucle Blazer-Anthropologie
-Muse Tank-J Crew
-AG Stevies-Anthropologie
-Anticipation Heels-Anthropologie
-Necklace-Ruche
-Ring-Forever 21

Tomorrow is gonna be nuts...time to do everything I've been putting off before we leave! I have a few more goodies to deliver to friends, presents to wrap, two more loads of laundry to fold, suitcases to pack, etc etc etc. Let's just hope the kids are in the mood to cooperate!

If I don't get on here and post again before I leave, I hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

  1. Found you on pinterest and loving your style!!

    Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE everything about this outfit!!! merry christmas to you and your family!!!

    xoxo, jenn
    the stylish housewife

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Merry Christmas to you too! Loving this outfit. It's so perfectly festive for the holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenni- super cute! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, Jenni! Love the plaid and the ruffles. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like that cute blazer I also have somewhat of a plaid aversion I am sure it stems back to HS! That blazer could get me over it too! I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas and you and hubby are getting to spend some quality family time together!

    ReplyDelete